November 05, 2014

Hot Tools 1" inch Salon Curling Iron - 24K Gold Review

I'm a fan of Hot Tools curling irons, having previously bought the 1-1/4" inch Salon Curling Iron - 24K Gold. I wanted to create a tighter curl  though so I recently bought the 1" inch Salon Curling Iron - 24K Gold, which is supposed to give full curls and waves.



It has the same features as other 24K Gold irons:
  • Built-in rheostat temperature control up to 430˚ F
  • 24K Gold-plated barrel
  • Spring clamp with 2 extra spring replacements
  • Foldaway safety stand
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • 8 foot tangle-proof swivel cord
A 1" inch is a perfect curling iron size for me because with my hair type, the curls tends to fall after only a few after hours but using a small iron produces a tighter curl which means my curls will last longer. Even as it loosens up throughout the day, I can still see the definition.

Here's a couple looks using the curling iron:





 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails