October 19, 2014

M.A.C Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review

One of my favorite eye makeup removers is Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover but at its price tag, I was always looking for an alternative that worked just as well but at a more affordable cost.



Surprisingly, I haven't tried the Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover by M.A.C which is a dual-phase oil and water mix that you shake to activate. It's infused with cucumber extract to sooth the skin and Damascus Rose flower water to refresh. Not only does it remove stubborn waterproof eye makeup, but also lip color from highly pigmented lipsticks or lip stains, especially colors that are bright or dark. It cleans off the makeup without me having to rub vigorously with the cotton pad so it doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

This is just as good as Lancome's at half the cost with my M.A.C PRO card and is now a staple product n my skincare routine.



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails