Aside from the Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stains, I've never tried theBalm's lip products. I bought three of the new theBalm Girls lipsticks and one of their Plump Your Pucker lipglosses.
- theBalm Girls: Creamy, opaque lipsticks with conditioning formula. It has a vanilla and peppermint scent that's refreshing on the lips. I love that the names are derived from Bond girl names, even the box has cute characters with "James Balm" himself. The lipsticks come in sleek, silver bullet-like tubes. The textures are smooth to apply and long lasting but not drying. Colors I bought:
- Mai Billsbepaid: creamy beige-pink nude
- Ima Goodkisser: shimmery coral
- Foxxy Pout: shimmery bronze
- Pink My Lemonade Plump Your Pucker: A tinted gloss with Maxi Lip, menthol, and Vitamin C to reduce the look of fine lines and increase circulation to make them look fuller. Each shade has a different scent that corresponds to the name. Pink My Lemonade for example, has a light sweet lemon scent. This shade is a medium pink with fine silver shimmer. I surprisingly really like this color, it's the perfect neutral pink that isn't too light or bright but just adds subtle color to the lips. The consistency isn't super sticky but has enough tackiness to last for a few hours.
I hope theBalm expands their line for lips, such as formulas and shade selections, as everything else has been great. What type of lip products would you like to see from theBalm?
♥ Glamour Girl