In honor of theBalm's new website, back in April they had a 50% sale on everything. I bought quite a lot and it took some time to photograph and swatch everything but I'm starting with one of my favorite products from the line, the Hot Ticket Nail Polishes.
- I'm Base and I Came to Get Down: Base coat to keep application go on smoothly. Looks grey-cloudy color in the bottle but is completely transparent on nails. It has a thin consistency with no streaks.
- Time For a Quicky: A fast drying top coat. It has a water-y consistency that kind of runs all over the nail as you brush it on. Sometimes it even gets the bottle dirty with polish color. I find the best way to use it is to just apply a drop on the base of the nail and it will naturally spread onto the rest of the nail.
Onto the nail colors (all swatches are applied with two coats)...
- The Missing Pink: pale shell pink
- Call Me Iridescent: iridescent pink-bronze with silver-gold sparkle
- Don't Pink and Drive: opaque creamy bright bubblegum pink
- Girls Just Wanna Have Plum: shimmery deep purple plum
- Candy Apple-a-Day: medium shimmery pink-y red
- Orange You Glad You're Not Blue: opaque vibrant creamy orange
- Mellow Yellow: opaque muted creamy yellow
- Let's Make a Teal: opaque dark creamy teal
Hot Ticket polishes generally have a thicker texture which I like because it doesn't get streaky and I actually could just apply one coat for a quick application. I also like that they're long wearing with barely any chipping even after a weeks wear. What are your favorite colors from the Hot Ticket Nail Polishes?
♥ Glamour Girl