December 15, 2013

theBalm 50% Off Haul: En Root Hair Care

theBalm launched a new En Root hair care line, complete with shampoos, conditioners and styling products. There aren't many reviews online so I bought a few of the products to try them out.


Using a lot of heating tools can be really damaging so the Moisturize My Hair Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect to replenish the hair. All of the shampoos and conditioners are formulated with Bamboo and Rice Protein as well as being infused with Vitamins A, C and E. Free of parabens and sulfates, it's even safe on color-treated hair.

With the shampoo, I noticed after the first use that my hair felt really clean without drying it out. The conditioner felt nourishing but it didn't weigh down my hair or feel greasy. Both products have a subtle sweet smell which I like.

Post washing, conditioning and blow drying, my hair looked healthy and smooth of fly-aways. There are three more types of shampoo and conditioners you can check out that will fit your needs if this formula doesn't suit your hair.

When I don't have time to wash my hair dry shampoos are my savior. theBalm's Dry Shampoo is paraben and sulfate free and is used in lieu of washing to restyle your hair as it absorbs excess oil and gives it a clean feeling. It's also useful to add volume and texture to the hair. To use, lift a small section of hair, then spray onto the roots from at least 6 inches away. It leaves a slightly damp texture on the hair then dries after a quick run through with a brush. I like that it doesn't leave any white residue and it has a refreshing scent to it.


Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised by the hair care line from theBalm. Not only do the cute retro packaging attract you to try them out but the products actually work. I'm glad theBalm has expanded onto other products and can't wait to see what's more to come. What do you think of theBalm new En Root hair care?



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails