August 20, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Summer Forever 21 Favorites

Here's a quick post of what I've been loving from Forever 21 that I've been wearing throughout the Summer.

An easy way to wear bright colors is in a tank top under a sheer top. I've been wearing the teal one on the left and the two that I've bought at Ross with the sheer lace blouse below. The bright color just subtly peeks through the lace and I've probably worn this combination at least once a week last month because it's so comfortable and cooling to wear in the heat. 




For cooler night outs, I loved wearing this striped knit sweater. It has wide horizontal stripes of hot pink and cream with thin stripes of peach in between. I really like the pink and peach combinations because it sort of has a pretty coral tone to it that's girly and different from other striped sweaters. The long sleeves keep me warm but the material is still light enough to wear in the Summer, even through the Fall season.

The next two tops are a bit more on the dressier side. It's hard to see in the photo but the red top has a deep V-neck cut on the front that gives a sexier feel to an outfit. I just love the bright red color, it's classic yet vibrant at the same time and you can wear it all year round. You can pair with jeans for a casual look or black pants for a polished look

This black strapless top has a cool, edgy style to it, with its silver zipper running along the front. The textured detail on the top half and the longer train at the back helps soften the look. I would wear this with a black leather jacket and black pants for a slim, streamlined look on a night out.



What are your favorite outfits that you like to wear in the Summer?



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails