July 23, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Bags, bags and more bags

Can't believe 6 months have passed already, how time flies! Somehow I was able to buy 6 bags during that  time. That's 1 bag per months - oops! Anyhow, thought I'd share the bags I've bought, all of them with different styles for different occasions.

The first bag is a Mini Barrel Satchel by Steve Madden. I found it at Ross and they actually had quite a few of these in different colors and prints. This one is black with gold polka-dots and a tiny heart mirror hanging outside. It's a chic and goes with everything kind of bag and the perfect size for me, yet at the same time I can fit a few things in it.



I love my red lip bag that I bought at ALDO and when they had a hot pink one, I had to have it. I love anything with kiss prints on it and the fact that it's a bag shaped like it, it's the perfect statement accessory. This can be worn with a simple, neutral color outfit to make the bag more wearable or you could go for a color blocking theme and wear it with other bright colors. The detachable chain shoulder/crossbody bag can also be carried as a wristlet with the strap or just as a clutch.


I also bought the next 3 bags at ALDO on a different shopping trip, two of them which were on sale.

A metallic gold clutch with ruching detail and a gold ring to slip your wrist through or be held by your hands. It can fit a few essentials for a night out to a nice dinner or a party.














This white clutch has a wide wristlet attached with gold studded accents that make it almost look like a bracelet. It's a great Summer bag and just adds a cool accessory to an outfit.













Finally, a black envelope style clutch, also with a gold metal wristlet attached. It has a rocker feel to it but it's still sophisticated for a night out. 


The last bag I bought was also by Steve Madden, it is the Arris Mini Convertible Satchel. It was on sale at Nordstrom and the color instantly caught my eye, a bright red-coral with black detail. It has a long chain strap that can be worn over the shoulder or across the body and two handles. I actually cut the chains off since they're too long for me and just used the handles. I've gotten a lot of compliments carrying it around and it's just a great everyday bag.


So those are my new bags! I love all of them because they're proper bags unlike the small wristlets that I've been using for some time. What is your favorite everyday bag and evening bag to carry?



 Glamour Girl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails