July 15, 2013

Beauty Budget: Clothes at Ross & Walmart

I love getting clothes at a bargain, especially when shopping for on-trend styles or basic pieces that I can wear with other outfits. Here are some things that I bought over the past couple of months.

Ross is one of my favorites stores to get department store prices at a discount. I've been looking for bright, plain tank tops to layer under sheer tops. I bought these two tank-tops, one in a red-coral shade and the other in a hot-pink shade. Both are great for the Summer to add a splash of color to your outfit.

Then I bought a bunch of printed tops, the first two in button-up styles. The one on the left is a navy blue with orange and white hearts. The sleeves are long but I like folding them up to around my elbows for a more flattering look. It's also knotted at the front which helps accentuate the waistline. Then the shirt on the right is a deep forest green with black, brown and white plaid print. It's not something I would usually wear but I like it for a more casual look. Both shirts can be paired with jeans or black leggings.



I got two printed blouses, the first one is a sheer pale yellow-cream with cute owls all over. It has a sewn-in tank top underneath for coverage and a black "Peter Pan" collar that gives the top a whimsical look. The second top is a sleeveless sheer button-up with red kisses all over. It's also knotted at the front which gives it a girly and flirty look.



Finally I bought two one piece, the first one is a light beige romper with small black hearts. Again, girly and sweet, I like the pockets and the knot detail at the top.

I'm not usually a fan of leopard print dresses, they usually look tacky and cheap. But this strapless dress I got has nice sized spots with a flattering color and cut. It's kind of a sassy, sexy dress but can still look classy depending on how you accessorize it.



I've never really shopped at Walmart for clothes but the past couple of times I've went, I bought some cute clothes.

I bought this grey peplum top with neon yellow hearts. I like that it's a neutral colored top but the subtle yellow peaking through has just enough color that's perfect for the Summer.

I've been wanting printed pants but could never find the right one because the length is usually too long for me but I found one in a capri cut that fits perfectly - and it has kiss prints all over! The lips are in red, hot pink, light pink and white over black tights. With printed bottoms, I usually like to keep it low-key on the top  by sticking with neutral colors. If you want to go a little more colorful, you can compliment it by matching one of the colors in your pants.






















What are your favorite stores to shop for clothes when your on a budget?



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails