June 25, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Viggle with Sephora

Did you ever want to win stuff just for watching TV? Well, now you can with Viggle. It's a phone app where you check in each time you watch a show/TV movie and redeem your points with some cool prizes and gift cards. They even have Sephora $10 gift cards for 20,000 points which I've accumulated into $50 worth and recently spent on a mini haul.
  • Bumble and bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse: A creme-mousse that sculpts, holds styles and add volume to the hair. Works on all hair types, especially fine hair, and is safe on color-treated hair. To use, I section my hair vertically all around and deposit the mousse at the roots, work it in with my fingers, use a comb to distribute the product evenly, then finally blow dry with a round brush. It has a denser texture than other mousses I've tried but once it's blown dry, it doesn't feel stiff or crunchy on the hair. With almost any hair product that you apply at the roots, it can feel a little greasy after a day or two. My hair does look fuller though and gives a really nice, touchable hold. It's a pricey product so this is something I probably would use on special occasions if I want my hair to look perfect.
  • LORAC Touch-Up to Go: A foundation and concealer pen in one. Formulated with Vitamins A and E, acai berry, and white and green tea as well as being oil, paraben and fragrance free. I bought this online site unseen and chose CF2. It's a pretty close match to my skin-tone but with a slightly strong yellow undertone. It has a semi-matte finish with medium coverage but you need  To dispense the product, you push the bottom and it comes out through the brush. It takes about 10-15 times at its first use, then with just a couple clicks it deposits a small amount of product each time which is good because it won't be wasted if too much comes out. Even though it has a flat synthetic brush, I don't like to use it on my face because it hoards bacteria which isn't good for your skin, and is hard to clean the brush. Instead, I like to transfer the product onto the back of my hand, then use a separate brush to apply it to my face. The sleek, gunmetal tube can fit into almost any makeup bag for travel but is hard to tell how much product is left because of its opaque packaging. I would mainly use this if I was traveling since it would probably run out quickly if I used it everyday.



















  • AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel: This was a 100-point reward that I picked from their Beauty Insider program. A botanical-based exfoliator to help brighten the skin with no harsh chemicals. It has papaya enzymes to eradicate dry, dull surface cells and toxins to reveal a smoother complexion. It starts out as a powdery texture then mixed with water, it becomes a creamy paste. This is one of the most gentle exfoliants I've ever used but it still does its job of making my skin feel soft.
What rewards do you like to redeem with your Viggle points? What are your favorite TV shows to check in?



 Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. Love this product!

    You have new followers from Greece...
    check out...chicates!!!
    http://chicates.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails