March 20, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Nordstrom Rack Black Friday Haul

I've never shopped during Black Friday (can't stand the crowds!) but I did go to Nordstrom Rack on the weekend and bought a few things, plus caught a few Cyber Monday deals which I will write up on a separate posts. I was sick at the end of the year and again in mid January that's why this is posted so late, but I'm finally getting around to it so here's a mini haul of what I got.

I've often got false eyelashes at Nordstrom Rack and discovered they also have DUO Brush-On Adhesive in White/Clear. I don't know if this is new but I noticed more and more brands are making eyelash glues with a applicators. I like this application better than a squeeze tube because the thin brush applies exactly on the band and so you don't get the glue on the lashes. I also find the glue consistency is much thinner than ones in the tubes and you can apply the lashes almost immediately so you don't have to wait around for it to dry. The only downside to brush-on adhesives are that somehow the glue gets sticky around the tube.

I also got a simple wallet by LODIS, the Audrey Petite Card Case. Since I carry small purses and wristlets, I don't want a bulky wallet that will take up so much space. The is one very slim, can hold a few cards, cash and coins at the back. It came in a few colors but I like the unique grey, blue and hot pink combo.

Last thing I bought was this silver ring with a rectangular Mother of Pearl in the center. I thought the juxtaposition between the masculinity of the band and the softness of the pearl was really interesting and had more of a sporty look.


What were your Black Friday deals?



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails