March 21, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Jouer Cyber Monday 20% Off

If you're not willing to camp out the night before Black Friday, then Cyber Monday is the way to go to grab deals online right in the comfort of your own home.


Jouer Cosmetics offered 20% off and while I got a few things for my mom's Christmas present, I bought a few things for myself.
  • Lip Enhancer: I've reviewed this before when I made my first order but I thought I would show an updated picture of it and review. This Conditioning Lip Treatment has Maxi-Lip to naturally plump up your lips while decreasing fine lines. It's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to moisturize and protect lips from environmental damage. It's suggested to be used as a night treatment or for the most maximum results, 3 times a day for 29 days. Even though it has a sheer glossy pink tint to it, I can still use at as a lip balm at night or on its own for a healthy hint of color. I don't notice any lip plumping action but it does make my lips feel soft.
  • Dusty Hydrating Lipstick: A light neutral beige-nude. This has more of a sheer to medium pigmentation with a slightly glossy sheen to it. I like that it's a nude color with a bit of a warm undertone to it so it isn't super pale and it won't wash you out. It's a soft color that can be worn for a natural daytime look or pair it with dramatic smokey eye for a dramatic evening look.
  • Naturel Lip Definer: This was my first lip liner from Jouer. It's a light beige brown nude with a subtle pearly sheen to it. The transfer resistant formula has Vitamin E to keep the texture feeling smooth and creamy to apply. Comes with a small sharpener that works really really to keep the pencil pointy and it has a picker to help clean in between the blade.


















If you want to see these products being used, watch my Jouer Cosmetics Day to Night makeup tutorial. What Cyber Monday deals did you find?



 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails