March 30, 2013

Chic Shopaholic: Boohoo.com Cyber Monday 20% Off

My last Cyber Monday haul was from boohoo.com, just a couple of clothing pieces and one hair accessory.

When I saw this jacket, I just had to have it. It's faux leather in a deep wine/berry shade with gold zipper details. It's a beautiful color for the Fall/Winter season but I think it could still be carried through the next year, depending on what you pair it with. You could compliment the red-brown-burgundy color with pinks and warm colors like how I'm wearing it in the photo, or contrast with the jacket by wearing blues and greens. I think the brown tones adds warmth and richness to any outfit, yet it softens a look and is a nice alternative to black. This was the first time I've bought a jacket from boohoo and found that it's a bit tight under the arm and shoulder area but fits well everywhere else.


The top I bought was a floral print bralet. It has a mix of pinks, reds and greens, with the spaghetti straps crossing at the back and decorative buttons on the front. This is actually a cropped top that you would wear with high waisted pants or skirts to bare your midriff but it fits just right on me. I finally wore it yesterday with a light white cardigan, an outfit perfect for Spring.


I've been wanting to get bows to accessorize my hair and bought the Marina Stud Bow Clip. It comes in a variety of colors but I bought the light pink with gold studs as I thought it would stand out against my black hair. There are multiple ways you can place the bow on your hair, Abby from Twist Me Pretty shows you 8 easy ways. My favorite style to wear is to create a bun/top-knot high on top of the head, then place the bow on the front. I like the juxtaposition between the "cutesy" hairstyle and my rocker  look that I'm wearing.


What clothing brands do you like to shop online from during Cyber Monday?



 Glamour Girl

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails