Crushed Metallic Pigments are loose powders that are essentially used as eyeshadows but can be used anywhere else on the face and body. Depending on the color, the finish can be more metallic, almost having glittery chunks in it. They can also vary in pigmentation but can be intensified when applied with a damp brush. They can be a little messy to work with since they are a loose product but using small amounts at a time and having the powder worked into the brushes, will help lessen the fallout.
All sets are limited edition.
- 4 Tenderly Warm:
- Darling Coquette: frosty pale pink-y beige
- Silk Stocking: metallic pale golden beige
- Rose Light: shimmery light pink
- Ever Elegant: shimmery dark copper brown
- 4 Sweetly Smokey:
- Maribu: frosty pale lilac pink
- Femininity: metallic medium fuchsia with purple shimmer
- Prettified: metallic medium plum brown
- Dusty Desire: shimmery dark cool blue-purple
- 4 Brilliantly Cool:
- She's Got Class: metallic silver white
- Moss Garden: metallic pale silver-grey green
- Spruced: shimmery teal-emerald green
- I've Got a Crush on You: metallic red-brown with a green-teal duochrome
I really like the kits this year, the four colors work in each set but with the others as well. The shades are perfect for the holidays but can still be worn through all seasons. What are your thoughts on this years M.A.C holiday collections?
♥ Glamour Girl