December 07, 2012

Chic Shopaholic: Boohoo.com

I have become a fan of British fashion, Dorothy Perkins being one of my favorites. I found another UK site called Boohoo.com after seeing a commercial for it on TV. There was a 20% off deal going on and this is what I bought:
  • Monique There Was A Girl Top: A mocha colored t-shirt with a leopard heart print and "There Was A Girl" inscription. I like wearing it with a pair of jeans for a casual daytime look. The fabric is really soft and is sort of loose and baggy for a comfy wear.


  • Alicia Face Print Vest: A sleeveless sheer white top that I just had to get because of the lashes and red lips printed on it. It has a punk-rock style to it that would be perfect under a black leather jacket.


  • Emelie Lace Corset Top: A bright royal blue spaghetti strapped corset top. The front is opaque but the back has a sheer lace design. I've worn it with my Ivory Crepe Cropped Tuxedo jacket for a chic, polished evening look.


  • Imogen Metal Structured Bow Headband: A skinny silver headband with a silver bow. I thought it was a cute accessory to add to your hairstyle, especially since bows are everywhere. You can wear it with your hair down or pull it up into a high bun for a cute girly look.

Overall, I think the brand is similar to Forever 21, selling on-trend fashion at affordable prices but made with better quality. I would definitely shop from the site again as they often have special deals and offer free shipping if you spend $25 or more. What are your favorite online shopping sites for fashion?



Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails