October 17, 2012

Chic Shopaholic: Dorothy Perkins Celebrate the Games

In honor of the 2012 Olympics in London (team USA!), Dorothy Perkins had a 20% off sale. I didn't get any clothes instead, a few accessories.

For the scarf, I bought the Wine Lips Snood, which I've learned is more of a hoody-scarf that you wear hanging on your head but I like wearing it as an infinity scarf around my neck. It has big lip prints on it in a dark wine and burgundy-red colors. It's a great accessory piece to wear during the Fall-Winter season to keep you warm. I took an Instagram photo of me wearing it, pairing it with a simple t-shirt, denim jacket and black leggings outfit, pulling my hair up into top-knot bun so you can see the snood.


















Then there were new designs for their wristlet bags that I love so I bought three of them. All the wristlets have a detachable strap so it can be used as a clutch for a night out.

The first one is a Black Lace Foldover Wristlet, the lace covering a champagne silk at the flap. The rest of the bag is a black suedette exterior with a beige interior.


The second purse is a Pink Foldover Wristlet, light nude-pink exterior with a metallic light pink on the flap and pale pink interior.


Last but not least, the Silver Glitter Wristlet has a metallic pewter exterior with multi-color glitter on the flap and a pale lavender-grey interior.



What are your favorite accessories to change up your outfit? If you watched the Summer Olympics, what sport did you watch and which country did you root for? 



Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails