September 02, 2012

Japanese Gifts: Snacks, Makeup and Clothes

My friends Seiko and Akiko surprised me with a gift a few months back and I just wanted to do a quick post about it!

First off, some Japanese snacks!

Fruit jello cups in pineapple and peach, so refreshing!


Sour gummies in grape, lemon, lime soda, and  lemon cola.


Lychee jellies.


Pretzel sticks with chocolate and strawberry filling.


I also got some beauty products:

Face sheet masks.


Spring Heart False Eyelashes in #4 Long & Volume.


JILL STUART "JILL Face" Recipe A to Z beauty mook (magazine book in Japanese lingo). The mook has photos of various makeup looks using Jill Stuart products.


The mook also comes with a Vanity Case and Small Pouch in a light pink with floral print design, both great for traveling.


  • KATE My Color Pencil N: Pencils that double as an eyeshadow and eyeliner. The pencils come individually in small twist-ups and you attach them to the connector. It doesn't have a cap on it and can only twist when the connector is attached. The textures are slightly waxy crayon-like and they claim to be long-lasting but when I rub over them with my fingers, it comes off. Colors I got:
    • BR-2: medium taupe brown with silver sparkles
    • PK-3: shimmery medium pink
    • PU-2: medium plum-purple with gold sparkles
    • BU-6: shimmery light blue
  • ParaDo GN-01 Lady Like Eyes N: A powder eyeshadow trio in various green shades. Left is a pale shimmery greenish-gold, middle is a shimmery medium muted golden sage green and the right is satin-shimmer dark brown. The quality is decent with a smooth texture but the pigmentation is rather sheer.


Last but not least, they got me a sleeveless beige dress with brown polka dots and a brown bow belt. I'm not sure where it's from but I think it would be super cute with dark brown leggings and a denim jacket or cream cardigan over it to wear to brunch!


Thank you Seiko and Akiko for the gift!



Glamour Girl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails