September 28, 2012

100th Video/My YouTube Story

In honor of my 100th uploaded video, I decided to make a little video sharing a bit about myself - how
I got into makeup and how why I started making YouTube videos. I hope you enjoy!

My SGI Quarterly article can be read here.







Makeup Worn in the Video:
  • Jouer Essential Matte Touch
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer
  • Jouer no. 1 Ivory Age-Repairing Perfector
  • Jouer no. Porcelain Age-Repairing Concealer
  • Jouer Light Age-Repairing Concealer
  • Jouer Ivory Replenish & Protect Hydrating Powder SPF39
  • Sue Devitte Koh Samui Blush
  • Jouer Perfect Tan Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39
  • Jouer Almond Powder Eyeshadow
  • Jouer Toffee Powder Eyeshadow
  • Jouer Meringue Powder Eyeshadow
  • Jouer Sugar Powder Eyeshadow
  • Jouer Mink Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner
  • Clinique True Black Brush-On Cream Eyeliner
  • Anastasia Beverly Hill Medium Ash Brow Wiz
  • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
  • Benefit Black They're Real! Mascara
  • Eylure 205 Naturalites Double Lashes
  • M.A.C Red Enriched Cremestick Liner
  • Jouer Sarah Hydrating Lipstick

Nails:


 Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails