July 04, 2012

Chic Shopaholic: Hautelook.com

It's been a while since I've bought anything from Hautelook.com but recently I did a mini haul.

theBalm had eyeshadow palettes, nail polishes and a bunch of other products on sale. I have all the palettes they were selling and unfortunately they weren't able to ship the nail polishes to where I live. The only thing I was interested in and bought was the Betty-Lou Manizer. The product is the same concept as the Mary-Lou Manizer, an eyeshadow and highlighter in one but in a bronze shade. It's quite shimmery, almost frosty finish but with its medium golden-bronze shade, it still has some depth to it. The shimmer could accentuate large pores or make your face look too shiny on oily skin so I would use sparingly as a bronzer or blush. The oil-free formula has a smooth texture with great pigmentation, especially to use as an eyeshadow. The large, slim compact is great to just grab and throw in your purse to make-up your eyes and cheeks if you're in a rush, especially because it has a large mirror in it. With its cute retro design like all the other TheBalm products, this will be added to my favorites from the line.

From Free People, I bought an Intimately Printed Lace Cami Tank. It has black lace with red floral print, in a v-neck cut. I like that the straps are adjustable but you can still see the design on the front of the strap. Even though the fabric is lace, the  coverage isn't too sheer. I've worn it with my bebe cropped red faux-leather jacket and jeans, for a girly-rocker look. It could also be worn with a denim jacket for a casual look or a black blazer for a more polished outfit.

Let me know in the comments below if you snagged any good deals on Hautelook recently!




Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails