There was a 20% sale on tarte's website back in February and so I took up on this deal by buying 6 Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes. I bought and reviewed Exposed before and really liked it and wanted to use them in my kit on my clients. The powder formula is long-wearing, pigmented, and easy to apply and blend. I picked colors that would flatter all skin-tones and would work on various looks. The shades I bought were:
- Glisten: peachy pink with gold shimmer. "All-rounder" go-to shade.
- Blissful: matte medium warm peach. Pretty on tan-olive skin-tones.
- Natural Beauty: matte medium pink-y red. Super pigmented, needs a light hand and very little product. Pretty on fair skin-tones for that "Snow White look" and dark skin-tones for a rose-y glow.
- Amused: matte bright pink. Adds a nice girly pop of color to the cheeks.
- Flush: matte medium pink-y berry. Pretty on fair and dark skin-tones.
- Blushing Bride: medium-dark plum with silver shimmer. Pretty on dark skin-tones.
Another bonus that I discovered by watching MakeupByTiffanyD's video on these blushes is that you can depot them. The pans are held by a magnetized case and on the back, there is a tiny hole that you stick a pin through. The blush pops right out and there is no need to use a candle or any sharp tools.
As you can see, 7 blushes fit perfectly in a Large Z Palette. I can easily take the whole thing to travel with or pop back the blushes in their respected cases and take them individually with me. The Z Palette holds the pans very securely and I don't worry about them sliding around or breaking.
What are your favorite Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes?
♥ Glamour Girl