March 20, 2012

Urban Decay Naked: Smokey Gunmetal, Bronze-Peachy Look

Completing my UD Naked series, I did a dark gunmetal smokey eye. I had fun creating these looks and hope you try them out. I even made a little playlist for all the looks I did which you can view here.


























Prep Products:
  • DDF Ultra-Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew
  • Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Jouer Lip Enhancer
    Products Used:
    • Kevyn Aucoin SX07 Sensual Skin Enhancer //  Smashbox #10
    • M.A.C NC15 Select Cover-Up // Smashbox #10
    • Jouer Ivory Replenish & Protect Hydrating Powder SPF 39 // Suqqu Face
    • Dior Amber Diamond Diorskin Shimmer Star //  Suqqu Cheek
    • M.A.C Warm Soul Mineralize Blush // Suqqu Cheek
    • Jouer Perfect Tan Replenish & Protect Hydrating Bronzer SPF 39 // M.A.C 138
    • M.A.C Tete-A-Tint Eyeshadow // M.A.C 224
    • M.A.C Texture  Eyeshadow // Trish McEvoy 29 Eye Blending
    • Urban Decay Naked Palette
      • Buck Eyeshadow // Shu Uemura 6 ob
      • Gunmetal Eyeshadow // M.A.C 217
      • Creep Eyeshadow // M.A.C 214
      • Virgin Eyeshadow // M.A.C 239
      • Half Baked Eyeshadow // M.A.C 239
    • Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil
    • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
    • Dolly Wink Black Volume Mascara
    • M.A.C #2 & #3 Lashes // Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
    • M.A.C Spice Lip Pencil
    • M.A.C Creme d' Nude Lipstick
    • Beaute Cosmetics If Luminous Volume Gloss
    Nails:
    • Essie 3-Way Glaze
    • Sephora by OPI How Cute is That? Nail Colour
    • Sephora by OPI Worth My Weight Nail Colour



    ♥ Glamour Girl

    2 comments:

    1. I just saw your tutorial on this look and it looks easy to do, I may be trying this look out tomorrow if I have time in the morning! Have you purchased the Naked palette 2 yet? I don't think I will, they all seem like colors I already have :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I don't have Naked 2 but I may pick it up some time!

        Delete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails