M.A.C had 2 big collections back in February, Shop M.A.C, Cook M.A.C. and Vera. They came out on the same day but I'm going to split the posts up since I bought quite a lot.
From Shop M.A.C, Cook M.A.C, I bought two Fluidlines which are gel eyeliners that come in little glass pots. They have the look of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream liner by using any liner brush (angled, fine point, etc.) to apply. You can also use them as a cream shadow on its own or as a base for powder eyeshadows. They don't claim to be waterproof but are long-wearing and smudge-proof. The shades I bought were:
- Added Goodness: dark blackened-mauve with a hint of shimmer and sheen in it but not glittery. It's somewhat of a unique liner shade, a mix of plum, brown and black, that adds a soft definition to the eyes.
- Wholesome: matte dark blackened-brown. This is a nice alternative to black but a little darker than a brown liner.
I also bought four Lipsticks, ranging from soft, wearable colors to bold, brights. Shades I bought were:
- Innocence, Beware!: Cremesheen finish, limited edition; pale beige-y pink nude. Slight glossy finish, with medium-to-full pigmentation.
- Watch Me Simmer: Amplified finish, limited edition; bright warm pink-y coral. Creamy, opaque pigmentation.
- Naughty Saute: Cremesheen, limited edition; bright light-medium pink. Slight glossy finish, with medium-to-full pigmentation.
- Quick Sizzle: Matte finish, limited edition; bright medium fuchsia-pink. Opaque pigmentation, is comfortable to wear and not drying.
There were so much that I didn't buy from this collection but I'm happy with what I got. What were your favorite products?
♥ Glamour Girl