February 20, 2012

Chic Shopaholic: Forever 21, Neo Plaza

For the last and final day of shopping, my friends I went to the Waikiki strip which is where all the tourists like to go.

Even though we shopped at Ala Moana's Forever 21, the one in Waikiki has three floors and much more selection. I bought two tops, one for casual wear and the other for a little dressier outfits.

The casual top is a dark grey v-neck t-shirt. It sort of has that worn in, faded look and the fabric is super soft and lightweight. It's a simple top for casual, everyday wear.

The dressier top is a plum-maroon color blouse which I really liked on my skin-tone. It has a cowl-neck front to show-off the decollete nicely, the cut being flattering and feminine. I like this top because you can dress it up with a form-fitting skirt or dress it down with jeans.

Our last stop was Neo Plaza and I picked up two mini nail polishes by Orly. I like the mini sizes because I can use it for a few times and don't have to worry about the product drying out. The brush is a little smaller than normal size polishes but I like it because it's easier to control the application on my small nails. The colors I bought were:
  • Pink Lemonade: sheer shimmery warm pink
  • Rage: metallic rose-gold

That's everything I bought during the 3 days of shopping! I never shop this much on a regular basis but since my friends were on vacation,  I thought it was warranted. We had a lot of fun though, I loved showing them some of my favorites stores. There are still a lot of places we didn't have time to go to but we can save that for the next time they visit. What was your favorite stores to shop at when visiting your friends in another city/country?




Glamour Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails