January 05, 2012

Chic Shopaholic: Forever 21, Nordstrom

At the end of 2011 I did my final shopping haul, buying some fashion things instead of beauty products.

I've been having trouble finding cute tops to where casually during the day and to pair with my jackets but I bought these two at Forever 21. Left, is a chiffon dark navy spaghetti tank-top with gold sparkles and on the right is a chiffon pale pink tank-top with tiny black hearts. Both are sheer but the navy top has a slip underneath that peeks out to make it a little bit more opaque. With the pink top, I would wear a white or nude tank underneath.

I also bought this dark forest green strapless dress with gold sparkles and a thin black vinyl belt. Looks more black in the photo but the green is more visible in real life. It's a pretty evening dinner or party dress. I wore it on Christmas dinner, pairing it with a cropped fur jacket for a more glamorous look.


I really don't need any more outer wear pieces but I saw these at F21 and couldn't pass them up. Jacket on the left is a cropped dark grey tweed with black buttons. I think it gives any outfit a more polished and sophisticated look. 

I have a black leather jacket with silver studs on the shoulders that I love from bebe but I wanted one that was more for casual wear. This one is a dark brown-black with a buckle at the bottom. The leather is softer and has more of "worn in" look to it and it would add a ruggedness to any feminine outfit.




Last but not least, I bought this soft-leather crossbody bag at Nordstrom. I think the color was interesting, sort of a mustard-brown. It has a earthy, country style to it that would look great with a denim jacket and a floral dress.


What did you buy at the end of 2011?



Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. You find the cutest tops! I wish I had more luck @ F21!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails