October 29, 2011

Chic Shopaholic: Trish McEvoy Friends & Family 20% Off

There was a few things I've been wanting from Trish McEvoy and luckily for me they had a 20% off Friends & Family sale on their website so I made a little haul.

I have quite a few of TM brushes and love them because the quality is amazing. The hairs are super soft, dense and apply my makeup beautifully. The price tag might be high for some but to me, they are an investment in the long run and should last for many years if you maintain their shape.
  • Brush 29 Tapered Blending: It's a medium size dome shaped brush that's slightly pointed. It can be used for precise crease work, on the outer 'V', and for blending.












  • Brush 30 Eye Blending: It's a medium size, wide, rectangular flat but dense shape brush with a slightly domed-shape tip. This is one of those multipurpose tools that can be used to blend and diffuse colors in the crease but also to apply a wash of color all over the eye or just on the lid.














I had one slot left to fill my Refillable Double-Decker Compact that holds my Eye Definers and so I bought Blackberry Granite, a dark espresso brown with gold sparkles. I love Eye Definers because they're super pigment and you can apply them dry as an eyeshadow or wet as an eyeliner. One of these days, I'll post a photo of all of my Eye Definers.

As a little gift with my order, I received two samples which I gave to my mom. Here's her little review on the products!
  • Beauty Booster Cream: Can be used as a face primer under makeup or a mask to brighten, moisturize, minimize fine lines and erase fatigue. My mom tried it as a mask and noticed her face looked alot more refreshed, hydrated and less tired.

  • Beauty Booster Serum: Contains hyaluronic acid, dual-action peptides and anti-oxidants to diminish fine lines and enhance the skin's overall complexion. My mom really liked the lightweight texture and how quickly it absorbed into the skin.

I'm really happy with my small order and glad I could get a discount. I suggest signing up to their e-mailing list to know what free samples you can receive with your order and any special deals going on.
Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails