Fall collections are here and M.A.C released a massive one called M.A.C Me Over. What makes this collection a little special is that they ran an open online casting call and 6 lucky people won makeovers and to be the face of the collection. There are so many products but I just bought shades that I really liked and would use most.
- Eyeshadows: The shade selections contained beige-browns, taupe and copper, perfect for Fall. I bought four of the five limited edition more neutral shades, which I think are suitable for anyone. I especially love that the two medium brown shades are matte finishes as it gives depth to the eyes.
- Creamy Bisque: Frost finish; pearly pale ivory
- Outre: Matte finish; medium muted yellow-brown
- Moleskin: Matte finish; medium caramel-beige
- Carbonized: Veluxe Pearl finish; rich pearly dark chocolate brown with brown shimmer
- Avenue Fluidline: M.A.C released four limited edition gel liners and I picked this one, a dark soft black with gold shimmer, as I thought I would get the most use out of it. I don't normally wear shimmery eyeliner but I like the subtle effect of this color and the gold seems to warm up my brown eyes a little more. The texture is creamy, long-wearing but not waterproof, and could double as a cream eyeshadow base.
- Rebel Lipstick: I only bought one of the eight Lipsticks M.A.C released and it's actually a permanent shade in the line. It looks dark in the tube but it's actually a vivid pink-purple burgundy. A Satin finish with no visible shimmer but it has a nice creamy subtle-sheen to the lips.
- Stunner Blush: A Satin finish, light coral-pink. It's quite a subtle shade of blush that you could wear it with both natural or dramatic looks but for tan or darker skin-tones, it might not show up that well.
Overall, I really liked this collection. It might not have the most unique shades and some might find it a bit boring, but I think the colors are really flattering on almost everyone. What did you buy from this collection?
♥ Glamour Girl