August 15, 2011

Chic Shopaholic: MAC, Trish McEvoy, Jeans Warehouse


After doing big shopping hauls recently, I've been trying to hold off and save for things I really want but couldn't help do a mini haul last week.


At M.A.C, I only bought Ample Pink Plushglass because I've read great things about it so I thought I'd give it a try. It's a lip-plumping gloss and I didn't notice my lips looking fuller but it has a nice glossy shine to it. It feels nice and tingly but not burning like other lip-plumpers out there. It has a bit of a stronger sweet vanilla scent than other M.A.C lipglosses which I don't really care for but it barely lingers after applied. It has a slight tacky texture to it but is not super sticky that it's uncomfortable to wear. Ample Pink is a medium pigmented pinky-beige and actually looks quite similar to Lust Lipglass in the tube but is lighter and more pink.


A few weeks ago, my mom accidentally dropped my Trish McEvoy Refillable Double-Decker Compact and a couple of the Eye Definers broke into tiny little pieces. They were cracked already and I've been wanting to replace them so it was a good excuse to check out other colors. I love the Eye Definers because when you use them with a damp brush as a liner, they're super pigmented. You can also use them dry for a softer effect like an eyeshadow. In the photo, I swatched them both dry and wet so you can see the difference on how they are applied. The shades I bought were:

  • Black: Matte black. My favorite and most pigmented black shadow.
  • Arabian Nights: Dark shimmery navy blue.
  • Lava: Soft black with gold shimmer.

Last two things that I didn't buy but my mom found and bought for me was a cropped quarter-length cardigan jacket, in black and white, from Jeans Warehouse. It kind of look like mini blazers on me lol.


Have you made any mini shopping hauls recently?


Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. nice goodies, love the Arabian color (do some EOTD with this color) and white minl blazer is cool...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails