August 28, 2011

Chic Shopaholic: M.A.C, bebe, CHANEL

Last week I had an eye doctor appointment and since it was at Ala Moana Shopping Center, I thought I'd do a mini shopping haul.

M.A.C recently came out with new Sheen Supreme Lipstick shades, which are supposed to be a hybrid of a of a Lipstick and a Lipglass. All shades are are permanent and the color I bought was Korean Candy, a bright orange-red. The texture is creamy, glides on effortlessly and makes it easy to have a lipstick and gloss in one. Because these lipsticks have a creamy-glossy texture, they don't last as long as I'd like them to be but they feel comfortable enough to wear and to reapply.

I also bought Brow Set in Clear which are gels with a mascara-wand applicator to keep your brows in place. They come in a few tinted shade but Clear obviously works on any brow hair color. I have bought countless of these before and continue to buy them as I like how they make my brows look polished and well groomed, without looking stiff and and it doesn't flake off during the day.

I stopped by bebe to see if they had the cropped red faux-leather jacket that I saw online recently, and they did! For some reason I really like bebe's jackets as they fit really well on me (I bought a black motorcycle jacket before), even though I don't particular like the rest of the style of clothing. I never had a red jacket before but I thought it was a really nice "statement" piece of clothing that I could pair with a basic or printed t-shirt, or maybe even something floral-y. The red is not sold online anymore but you can still purchase it in other colors.
Pintuck Cropped Leatherette Jacket

Last but not least, I just wanted to share my new glasses I got - by CHANEL! I have wanted CHANEL glasses for a while as I really like their simple and sophisticated style of frames. It's also a bonus that their logo matches the first letter of my first and last name. ;)


Here's a photo I took that day wearing the new glasses - also couldn't help wearing the new bebe jacket out of the store. :P


That's it for my mini haul of the week!


Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. Good article, very nice informative picture gallery, gives more details about the story. Thanks…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails