July 25, 2011

Josie Maran My Favorite Argan Powders Look #1/Shimmery Copper Eyes, Peony Pink Cheeks & Lips

I've bought and reviewed some of Josie Maran's Cosmetics before and am finally going to do some makeup tutorials using them! 

For the first look, I'm using the My Favorite Argan Powders Palette. and products bought from QVC. You can purchase Josie Maran products at http://www.josiemarancosmetics.com.

To know more about argan oil, watch pinkiecharm's video here:





Prep Products:
  • Josie Maran Argan Oil
  • Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Eye Cream
  • Cover FX Skin Prep Nourishing Foundation Primer & Anti-Aging Serum
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • M.A.C Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15
Products Used:
  • Josie Maran Creme Argan Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
  • Josie Maran Creme Argan Full Coverage Concealer
  • Kevyn Aucoin SX07 Sensual Skin Enhancer // M.A.C 231
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Mineral Finishing Powder // Suqqu Face Brush
  • Josie Maran My Favorite Argan Powders Palette
    • Beach #1 Bronzing Powder // Josie Maran Makeup Bag with Brushes
    • Passion Blush // Josie Maran Makeup Bag with Brushes
    • Embrace Eyeshadow // Josie Maran Makeup Bag with Brushes
    • Cinnamon Eyeshadow // Josie Maran Makeup Bag with Brushes
  • Trish McEvoy Black Eye Definer // Trish McEvoy 11 Precision Eye Lining, Illamasqua Sealing Gel
  • Make Up For Ever Champagne 23L Aqua Eyes 
  • Josie Maran Magic Brows Universal Argan Brow Pen // Josie Maran Makeup Bag with Brushes
  • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
  • Josie Maran Pitch Black GOGO Instant Natural Volume Mascara
  • M.A.C #3 Lashes // Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
  • Josie Maran Pink Peony Argan Color Stick
  • Josie Maran Pink Peony Natural Volume Lip Gloss
Nails:
  • Seche Clear Base Coat
  • Sephora O.P.I Cab Fare Nail Lacquer
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

♥ Glamour Girl

3 comments:

  1. I attempted to create this look this morning but got sidetracked! I love this look, perfect for work! and I have to go shopping because I see all your hauls and I'm like 'love!' lol...BTW, I am currently looking for a new black eyeliner specifically one that will not budge on the waterline, any recommendations? please, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erica:

    Yes, this is definitely a great work look!

    Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black (matte black) works well. I actually use semi-permanent liners like MAC Liquidlast Liners on the waterline lol. I don't know if it's safe to put it there but it stays on like no other liner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this palette! Its such a pretty one! You did an excellent job!

    mynewestaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails