July 15, 2011

Chic Shopaholic: M.A.C Semi-Precious Collection

M.A.C came out with another huge collection called Semi-Precious but this time I didn't buy so much.

There were a few limited edition brushes that aren't like any other brushes that M.A.C has made before. Each brush was split into two different fibers, one natural goat hair and the other synthetic hair. Natural goat hair is best used to pick up and apply powders while synthetic is best to apply and blend emollient products. Although they are unique brushes, the only one I bought was the 234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush. I thought this would get the most use as I could use it for cream and powder eyeshadows, as well as applying and setting under eye concealer. 

Even though this is a Summer collection, the colors seem to have more Fall colors. The Lipsticks I bought were One of a Kind, a lustre finish, which means it has a semi-sheer pigment, in a medium rosey-brown shade and Musky Amethyst, a frost finish, which has a slight frosty sheen, that's in a deep wine-plum shade.


I also bought two Cremesheen Glasses in Looks Like Sin, a semi-sheer  medium brown-plum, and Richly Revered, a semi-sheer deep purple-plum. I think these shades would pair perfectly over the Lipsticks I bought. I like Cremesheen Glasses because it has a smooth non-sticky texture, medium pigmentation and has a cream-no shimmer finish.

What are your favorite products from this collection?


Glamour Girl

2 comments:

  1. Great article for getting the right information, the first time, makes all the difference in making a timely decision. And who has time to wait these days? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musky Amethyst is a beautiful colour :) http://kellysbudgetmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails