May 10, 2011

Chic Shopaholic: Luxe Nail Salon, Regis Salon, PacSun, bebe

These hauls were done at 3 separate days but I decided to write about it in one post since it's about clothes, accessories, hair products and no makeup! Shocker, I know. :P

A couple weeks ago I got my nails done with my mom, sister and grandma at Luxe Nail Salon. I chose O.P.I Bastille My Heart Nail Color, a deep red- burgundy shade, with some glittery tips.

After getting our nails done we did a little shopping and I stopped by PacSun, buying 2 'Summery' dresses for 20% off.


Sunny Side Strapless Dress
Grey Ruffled Dress

Last week I finally had time to get my hair done, this time it was at Regis Hair Salon in Ala Moana Shopping Center. Didn't change much, just trimmed the length, added more layers, and thinned the top out a bit to give lift and volume. I forgot to take a picture right after I got the cut but here's a photo after I styled it, using mousse and hot rollers to create body and loose curls/waves.

I had a $3 off coupon on any hair product for getting a hair cut so I picked up It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in. My sister uses it and I've heard raves for it on YouTube so I thought I'd try it out. The 10 things that the product claims to do is:
  • Repair dry damaged hair
  • Add shine
  • Smooth and control frizz
  • Seal and protect hair color
  • Flat iron spray and thermal protect
  • Detangle
  • Stop hair breakage
  • Create silkiness
  • Enhance natural body
  • Prevent split ends
After getting my hair done, a bag at Bebe store window caught my eye so I went in and checked it out. It came in other colors but the white stood out to me and I thought it would be great for Summer.
Hendricks Ruched Mini Crossbody bag

There was a 20% discount on everything if you spent $200 so I took a look at the clothes. I've been looking for a leather jacket that is lightweight and isn't too bulky and was happy that I found one that's cropped so it fits me perfectly. It's also studded on the shoulder pads which adds a little detail to the jacket. I'm wearing the jacket and carrying the bag in the hair photo above!
Embellished Motorcycle Jacket
I had to spend a little more to qualify for the discount so I picked up a sparkling cropped tube top to wear under simple t-shirts and tank-tops.
Ruched Metallic Bandeau

I haven't bought any new jewelry in a while so I also stopped by ALDO's and picked up some new rings.



This past weekend was Mother's Day and after we had a family lunch, we went to Pearlridge Shopping Center which is a mall that I don't go often as it's a bit far. The mall had Forever 21 and I had store credit for returning something so I bought 2 Summery tube-dresses (can't you tell I love this kind of style?) and a white denim jacket.
Woven Floral Paisley Dress
Strapless Sweetheart Flower Dress
Cropped Denim Jacket

I've been wanting to try some new hair products so I checked out Trade Secret which is a salon but also has a store front to sell various hair brands. I bought Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray which has light brush-able hold, and Joico Body Luxe Design Foam which is a heat-activated mousse to add volume and make the hair appear thicker and fuller.

I know I bought quite a lot of new clothes but recently I did a little Spring cleaning, so I'm happy to fill it with some new pieces. I especially love the jackets as they're practical to layer over anything to change up any outfit.

Have you bought any new outfits for Spring/Summer? What are your favorite hair products?



Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails