January 29, 2011

Today's Client: Mom's Mini Makeover

Today I did a mini makeup lesson on my mom! I didn't actually apply the makeup, instead I just chose the colors and directed her on where to place it. She wanted a new look, something clean and simple for everyday. She used light cool browns and cream colors on the eyes with a bit of a matte deep purple for definition, rosey-brown blush on the cheeks, and fuchsia pink on the lips.

I also styled her hair a bit using Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Oil, which is a great multi-purpose product that you can use on your face, body, and hair. I just rubbed a couple drops in my hands and then combed my fingers through her hair to smooth the fly-aways and frizz, and add shine.

Face:
  • NARS Fiji/Light 5 Sheer Matte Foundation
  • mark. Nude Skin Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation
  • Josie Maran Passion Blush
  • M.A.C Medium Natural and Shimmer Mineralize Skinfinish
Eyes:
  • M.A.C Soft Ochre Paint Pot
  • Yaby es330 Smoked Maple Eyeshadow
  • Trish McEvoy Cafe Latte Glaze Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Vanilla Eyeshadow
  • Trish McEvoy White Peach Glaze Eyeshadow
  • Yaby pp080 First Snow Pearl Paint
  • M.A.C Graphblack Technakohl Liner
  • M.A.C Signed, Sealed Eyeshadow
  • Anastasia Universal Deep Brow Pen - Long Wearing Brow Tint
  • Maybelline Black Volum' Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara
  • M.A.C #4 & 41 False Lashes
Lips:
  • M.A.C Beet Lip Pencil
  • Sephora 03 Vinyl Raspberry Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil

Glamour Girl

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails