January 10, 2011

Today's Client: Friends in Japan

During my trip, I got to meet up with my friends and did mini-makeovers on them in my hotel room. It was pretty late and they all had their base on so I just did their eyes, cheeks and lips. Please excuse my face, it was a long day and I didn't have time to freshen up my makeup. :P

First was Takako and she wanted a soft romantic look. I did a subtle smokey eye, nothing too dramatic but it was a look that I think would be great for a first date.

Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • M.A.C Texture Eyeshadow
  • Trish McEvoy Praline Definer
  • M.A.C Vapour Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Dazzlelight Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Beauty Marked Eyeshadow
  • Smashbox Dark Brown Brow Tech
  • NYX Lashes (forget the number!)
Cheeks:
  • Guerlain Terracotta 3 Terracotta Bronzing Powder
  • M.A.C Melba Blush
Lips:
  • Topshop Blush Lip Stick




Next was Seiko and unfortunately she had a sty so I couldn't put any eye makeup on her but I did fill in her brows to frame her eyes and gave her cheeks and lips some color to brighten up her face.

Eyes:
  • Smashbox Dark Brown Brow Tech
Cheeks:
  • Guerlain Terracotta 3 Terracotta Bronzing Powder
  • NARS Only You Eye & Cheek Palette
    • Orgasm Blush
    • Hungry Heart Highligher
Lips:
  • M.A.C Seductions Warm Lip Palette
    • Lovely Like You Lipstick



Seiko loves doing nails so she did mine since I did her makeup. Pretty sequins! :D



Last but not least was Akiko and she wanted a pink girl-y look. She has a sweet looking face so I thought I'd do a doll-like look with bright pink cheeks and lips.

Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • M.A.C Tete-A-Tint Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Cork Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Vapour Eyeshadow
  • NYX Smokey Eyes For Your Eyes Only
  • M.A.C Point Black Liquidlast Liner
  • Smashbox Dark Brown Brow Tech
  • NYX Lashes (forget the number!)
Cheeks:
  • Guerlain Terracotta 3 Terracotta Bronzing Powder
  • LORAC Good Lov'n Tickled Pink Portable Paints
Lips:

  • Topshop Rosa Lip Stick





Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails