Apparently it's award season in the blogging world and The Unknown Beauty Blog was kind to give me a "Stylish Blogger Award"! To be honest, I'm not as dedicated and detailed as some other bloggers and I just do this for fun but the fact that I received some recognition is kind of cool and makes me want to work harder at blogging. Now that I received an award, I'm supposed to:
- Thank and link the person that gave it to you (thank you Olivia!).
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Give the award to up to 15 bloggers and let them know about it.
I don't really like sharing about myself too much (like to keep my privacy and am pretty boring anyway) but here it goes:
- I'm half Chinese, quarter Japanese, and quarter Korean. I don't speak any of those languages but am currently learning Japanese.
- Can apply makeup but can't draw.
- Love listening to music but can't sing or play any instrument.
- Semi-anti Hello Kitty (overrated) but my other favorite Sanrio characters are Chococat, Spotti Dotti, Kuromi and Badtz-Maru.
- One of my favorite people to get quotes from is German poet and writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
"Hold fast by the present. Every situation - nay, every moment - is of infinite worth."
- Fascinated with the country India, love watching Bollywood films for their costumes and makeup, and would love to visit there one day.
- Can't really stand reality shows but occasionally watch The Matchmaker Millionaire, The Rachael Zoe Project, and RuPaul's Drag Race.
My favorite blogs at the moment:
I hope the 7 random facts about me were kind of interesting and I hope you check out these great blogs! Feel free to let me know some of your favorite blogs in the comments below!
♥ Glamour Girl