December 20, 2010

Today's Client: Hyang, Holiday Work Party Look

I know I haven't posted in weeks or done a video since I came back from my trip, what with my fractured leg/hip still healing and the holiday seasons, but I am working on it! In the mean time, I thought I'd share the makeup look that I did on my friend Hyang for a party she was attending for work. She didn't really have any particular look in mind but I had given her the Stila Pretty in Paris Travel Palette for Christmas and thought it would go perfectly with her outfit which was a black dress with red accessories.

The palette is limited edition that includes 4 eyeshadows and 1 cream product that you can use on your cheeks and lips. You can read more info and see more photos on the product on Musings of a Muse Blog. I did a soft smokey eye and sheer red cheeks and lips with it, which I think was dramatic enough for an evening look but still work appropriate.



Face:

  • She already had her own foundation on.
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Bronzing Makeup Base// MAC 168
  • Stila Pretty in Paris Travel Palette
    • Rosebud Convertible Color // MAC 188
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Cork and Charcoal Brown Eyeshadows (brows) // Shu Uemura 6 0b
  • MAC Texture // MAC 224
  • Stila Pretty in Paris Travel Palette:
    • Jolie Eyeshadow // MAC 242
    • Crepe Eyeshadow // Trish McEvoy #21 Large Laydown Brush
    • Chocolat Eyeshadow // MAC 219
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline // Sephora #23
  • Make Up For Ever 0L Aqua Eyes
  • False lashes (forget the brand!)
Lips:

  • Stila Pretty in Paris Travel Palette
    • Rosebud Convertible Color // Josie Maran Lip Brush

Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails