October 11, 2010

22nd Birthday Look/NARS Only You Eye & Cheek Palette

Last month was my birthday and I wanted to use the NARS Only You Eye & Cheek palette at my birthday dinner. I did a dark smokey brown-purple eye but you can do many different variations with it. I paired it with a light pinky-peach cheek and lip, so to not overpower the whole look.





Moisturizers & Primers:
  • LUSH Imperialis
  • Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Eye Cream
  • NARS Makeup Primer SPF 15
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15
Face Products:
  • NARS Gobi/Light 3 Sheer Glow Foundation // M.A.C 187
  • Amazing Cosmetics Golden Light Amazing Concealer // Smashbox #10
  • TheBalm Lighter Than Light TimeBalm Concealer // Smashbox #10
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base // M.A.C 168
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Mineral Finishing Powder // Trish McEvoy 45 Sheer Application
  • NARS Only You Eye & Cheek Palette // Trish McEvoy 2b Sheer Blush
    • Orgasm Blush
    • Hungry Heart I
  • Benefit Hoola // Trish McEvoy 2b Sheer Blush
Eye Products:
  • M.A.C Tete-A-Tint Eyeshadow // M.A.C 224
  • M.A.C Texture Eyeshadow // M.A.C 224
  • NARS Only You Eye & Cheek Palette
    • Alhambra I // M.A.C 239
    • Mekong // M.A.C 217
    • Eurydice I // M.A.C 222, Trish Mcevoy 41 Precision Smudge
    • Pandora II // M.A.C 219
  • M.A.C Point Black Liquidlast Liner // M.A.C 211
  • M.A.C Powerplum Liquidlast Liner
  • M.A.C Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow // Shu Uemura 6 ob, M.A.C Fix +
  • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
  • Maybelline Black Volum' Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara
  • M.A.C #2 & #3 Lashes // Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
Lip Products:
  • M.A.C Dervish Lip Pencil
  • M.A.C Creme D' Nude Lipstick
  • NARS Sweet Dreams Lipgloss
Nails:
  • Seche Clear Base Coat
  • NYX Purple Noir Girls Nail Polish
  • Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat

♥ Glamour Girl

2 comments:

  1. Happy Bday Beautiful woman! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hunted your whole blog to find this tutorial because I love it so much. I think this is the perfect neutral based smokey eye and pastel lip. Your blog is my new favorite. Thank you for such great posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails