Lately I have been getting into NARS again, even though I hate their packaging (sticky rubbery plastic) their products are really good. I bought the Beauty in a Box: NARS Junkie set which consists of:
- 9952 Essential Eyeshadow palette -
- Unconditional Love Cream Shadow: pale shimmery peachy beige
- Night Star: pale peach with gold sparkles
- Galapagos: dark shimmery bronze with gold flecks
- Nepal: shimmery light rose
- Ondine: medium plum with gold shimmer
- Thunderball: matte dark tealish gray
- Mini Laguna Bronzer: light shimmery golden bronze. Size of their single eyeshadows
- Mini Orgasm Multiple: shimmery pinky peach. Forgot to twist up the product for the photo but there's at least an inch of it when completely twisted up
- Full size Ophelia Ligloss: sheer medium pinky red
I wanted to bring a bronzer on my trip but the Benefit Hoola was too bulky to pack and so I've heard Guerlain was good and thought I'd give it a try. There are many shades with matte or shimmery finishes to compliment any skin tone. I wanted a matte rich bronze that could double as a contour so I got it in Terracotta 3 and so far really like it. It's pigmented, doesn't turn orange, and lasts well on my cheeks.
I've heard great things about Clarisonic skincare brush and really wanted to try it out. I got the Mia in Pink which is the travel size version and portion of the proceeds goes to Breast Cancer Awareness. I have normal to dry skin under my eyes near my nose cheeks, there is a bit of a rough texture that doesn't seem to go away no matter what kind of exfoliator I use. I also get some occasional clogged pores probably from not removing all the products that I use on my face. I used it tonight and it felt really nice, like giving myself a little massage. I'll give an update later on how well it improves my skin.
I've used a deluxe size sample of AmorePacific Moisture Bound Vitalizing Complex and loved it so much (I mentioned and gave a mini review on it in one of my videos) and waited until the Sephora F&F sale to buy it. It's the most expensive skincare product I've ever bought but I just love how it smells and feels on my skin.
I bought another moisturizer but it's actually a multi-purpose type product. It's Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Oil and you can use it as a day & night moisturizer, help heal and treat acne and scars, condition your nails and split ends, and you can create a dewy look on your face and body. I liked that it was 100% natural and you only needed a tiny amount to moisturize your face and didn't feel heavy.
My last purchase was a free one using my V.I.B 500 points. It was Bare Escentuals Mighty Fine Collection. I have to be honest, I'm not a huge Bare Escentuals fan. I've tried the mineral foundation and didn't like it and I thought the brushes were rather rough. But I've read the Buxom line was pretty good so I thought I'd give it try and was happily surprised that I liked these products. It comes with:
- Mini Flawless Face Brush: really cute size, not the greatest quality but usable for touch-ups.
- Mini Pure Radiance All-Over Face Color: shimmery light golden peach
- Mini Buxom Zena Lips: exclusive shade in the kit, a light pink color. I really like how minty and tingly it feels on my lips that lasts for quite some time (at least 30 min.) and I think they're supposed to plump up your lips but I didn't notice anything.
- Full size Buxom Blackest Black Lash Mascara
That's it for my Sephora F&F! Make sure you place an order before the sale ends and all the products are sold out. I always look forward to this sale as it's the perfect time to buy all your wishlist items that you've wanting throughout the year and you get a nice little discount on them. Anyway, chat with you all later when I get back! :)
♥ Glamour Girl