September 12, 2010

Chic Shopaholic: Neiman Marcus Beauty Event

I picked up my Neiman Marcus Beauty Event order on Friday and boy do I have products to show you! If you haven't seen the list of all the gifts that each brand is offering, you can read it here.

First off, here is the Neiman Marcus bag and the samples that come with it.

  • Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream, 0.1 oz.
  • Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correction Moisturizer, 0.5 oz.
  • Fekkai Glossing Trio (shampoo, conditioner, styling creme), each packette 0.3 oz.
  • Laura Mercier Cream Smooth Foundation (small container and tiny spatula that you take to the counter to receive sample in your shade)
  • Molten Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod, 1.0 oz.
  • NARS Orgasm Illuminator, 0.07oz.
  • Phyto Phytojoba shampoo, 1.0 oz.
  • Prada Infusion d'Iris EDT, 0.05 oz.
  • Card that you can receive $20 off on two regular-priced bras OR $30 off on two regular-priced bras with a fitting consultation at Neiman Marcus

Next, my NARS purchases which were:
  • Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi/Light 3 (medium buildable coverage with a satin finish)
  • Only You Eye & Cheek palette (zippered case with mirror; Eyeshadows: Alhambra I, frosty pinky-champagne; Mekong, dark espresso brown with gold shimmer; Eurydice I, deep eggplant-plum with blue shimmer; and Pandora II, matte black; Blushes: Hungry Hearts I, iridescent ivory-gold shimmer; Orgasm, shimmery pinky-peach)



NARS GWP included:
  • SPF 20 Makeup Primer, 0.29 oz.
  • 'Sweet Dreams' and 'Dolce Vita' Gloss Duo, 0.07 oz. each


I don't often participate in Neiman Marcus's Beauty Events as I find the gifts to be getting smaller each year and unless I'm buying something I really want, it's not really worth it. But I'm pretty happy with my purchases and there are some samples that I want to try out so I'd say this event was worth it for me. So what did you get at the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event? :)


Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails