First off, here is the Neiman Marcus bag and the samples that come with it.
- Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream, 0.1 oz.
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correction Moisturizer, 0.5 oz.
- Fekkai Glossing Trio (shampoo, conditioner, styling creme), each packette 0.3 oz.
- Laura Mercier Cream Smooth Foundation (small container and tiny spatula that you take to the counter to receive sample in your shade)
- Molten Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod, 1.0 oz.
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator, 0.07oz.
- Phyto Phytojoba shampoo, 1.0 oz.
- Prada Infusion d'Iris EDT, 0.05 oz.
- Card that you can receive $20 off on two regular-priced bras OR $30 off on two regular-priced bras with a fitting consultation at Neiman Marcus
Next, my NARS purchases which were:
- Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi/Light 3 (medium buildable coverage with a satin finish)
- Only You Eye & Cheek palette (zippered case with mirror; Eyeshadows: Alhambra I, frosty pinky-champagne; Mekong, dark espresso brown with gold shimmer; Eurydice I, deep eggplant-plum with blue shimmer; and Pandora II, matte black; Blushes: Hungry Hearts I, iridescent ivory-gold shimmer; Orgasm, shimmery pinky-peach)
NARS GWP included:
- SPF 20 Makeup Primer, 0.29 oz.
- 'Sweet Dreams' and 'Dolce Vita' Gloss Duo, 0.07 oz. each
I don't often participate in Neiman Marcus's Beauty Events as I find the gifts to be getting smaller each year and unless I'm buying something I really want, it's not really worth it. But I'm pretty happy with my purchases and there are some samples that I want to try out so I'd say this event was worth it for me. So what did you get at the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event? :)
♥ Glamour Girl