June 28, 2010

Royal Blue Eyeliner, Bright Orange Lips

Another makeup tutorial using Lime Crime Candyfuture Lipstick in My Beautiful Rocket. I decided to become affiliated with Lime Crime after doing the Glittery Yellow Eyes/Hot Pink Lips Look using Countessa Flourescent Lipstick. If you want to try out the products, just click on the banner and it will take you there!




Also, here's a picture of the mark. Garden Party Dress ($32) that I was wearing in the video:

 

Onto more personal news.... For those of you that know I have OI, I have a mini fracture on my left hip and can't really move around a lot. That being said, it might be a while until I do my next tutorial. :( I'm really sad about it but what can you do. Until then, I'll keep creating new looks so that when my hip is healed, I'll be ready! ;)

* Lime Crime Makeup products were purchased by me and I was not paid to use these products.


Brushes & Tools:
  • M.A.C 188
  • Sephora #50 
  • M.A.C 138
  • M.A.C 217
  • M.A.C 224
  • M.A.C 242
  • M.A.C 272
  • M.A.C 266
  • Shu Uemura 6 ob
  • Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
Face Products:
  • M.A.C Studio Moisture Fix
  • M.A.C Moisturelush Eye Cream
  • M.A.C Fix + 
  • Stila Shade C Perfecting Concealer 
  • Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1 
  • M.A.C Light-Medium Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Duo
  • M.A.C Blunt Blush
  • Canmake #2 Cheek Gradation
Eye Products:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • M.A.C Soft Brown Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Texture Eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay Yeyo 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil
  • yaby pp024 Baby Sapphire Pearl Paints
  • yaby es473 So Navy Eyeshadow
  • yaby pp080 First Snow Pearl Paints
  • Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil
  • M.A.C Blue Herizon Liquidlast Liner
  • yaby pp066 Butterfly Blue Pearl Paint
  • Maybelline Blonde Expert Eyes Brow & Eye Liner
  • M.A.C Cork Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
  • M.A.C #2 & #3 Lashes
Lip Products:
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Protectant Stick SPF15
  • M.A.C Temperature Rising Lip Pencil
  • M.A.C Lure Lip Pencil
  • Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket Candyfuture Lipstick
Nails:
  • Sephora by O.P.I Base Coat
  • M.A.C Malibu Peach Nail Lacquer
  • Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat

Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. i am loving this look!
    I could never pull it off but on you it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails