May 07, 2010

No Heat Pillow Curlers Technique Hair Tutorial

My first hair styling tutorial video! Hopefully I'll do more hair tutorials if you like this one. ;)

Anyway, I'm not sure what brand of pillow curlers I used since I lost the cardboard insert, but I found a couple of others that you can find online. This one is Avon's Advance Technique Pillow Curlers, although I'm not sure if they make them anymore.



This one is just called Pillow Soft Curlers and you can buy it at http://www.beautyencounter.com.







Tools:
  • Wide tooth comb
  • Clips (to section hair)
  • Pillow curlers

Hair Products:
  • TRESemme Bouncy Curls Defining Gel
  • TRESemme No-Frizz Ultra Light Shine Spray
  • TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray

Some other products worn in this video:

Makeup:
  • M.A.C Kid, Blanc Type, Cork and Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow
  • Benefit High Beam and Hoola
  • M.A.C Sweetness Beauty Powder
  • M.A.C Magenta and Vino Lip Pencil
  • Lime Crime Candyfuture Countessa Fluorescent Opaque Lipstick

Nails:
  • Sephora by O.P.I Base Coat
  • Essie Short Shorts Nail Polish
  • Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat
Glamour Girl

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails