March 25, 2010

Neutral Nudes/mark. The Nude Look Dress Inspired

After doing a really colorful look for the Mardi Gras tutorial, I thought I would do something more neutral and kind of an "everyday basic look" that you can wear to school, work, etc. The colors are inspired by the new mark. The Nude Look Dress ($29). Nude colors can work on anyone but you want to be careful not to go too light otherwise it can wash you out. You want to still create some depth and contrast with your skintone.








To create the "nude look", I used Shiseido Maquillage 3D Eye Creator palette. The only website I know that you can order it in the US, is  http://www.adambeauty.com/. I've personally never shopped from there yet, but have read good testimonials on the internet.







I also showed some new tips and tricks that I learned from the M.A.C lesson I took a few weeks ago and reviewing some of my new favorite products, so I apologies that the tutorial is really long!










Brushes & Tools:
  • mark. Foundation
  • M.A.C 188
  • Sephora #50
  • M.A.C 109
  • M.A.C 225
  • Trish McEvoy 2b Blush
  • M.A.C 242
  • Smashbox #10
  • M.A.C 222
  • M.A.C 239
  • Chanel #3
  • M.A.C 263
  • M.A.C 211
  • M.A.C 219
  • M.A.C 266
  • M.A.C Fix +
  • Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
Face Products:
  • Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Complex
  • M.A.C Moisturelush Eye Cream
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
  • yaby cf002  Cream Foundation
  • M.A.C NC30 Mineralize Foundation SPF 15
  • M.A.C Light-Medium Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Duo
  • Shiseido Maquillage RD364 3D Eye Creator
  • LORAC Lush Blush Partially Nude Portable Paints
  • M.A.C Definitive Sculpting Powder
Eye Products:
  • M.A.C Untitled Paint 
  • Shiseido Maquillage RD364 3D Eye Creator:
    - PK214
    - RD324
    - RD374
    - PK144
    - RD654
  • M.A.C Texture Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Swiss Chocolate Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Folie Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Coco Bar Liquidlast Liner
  • Make Up For Ever Champagne 23L Aqua Eyes
  • Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-On Pencil
  • M.A.C Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Clear Brow Set
  • M.A.C #3 Lashes
Lip Products:
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Protectant Stick SPF15
  • M.A.C Naked Liner Lip Pencil
  • Kevyn Aucoin Medium Lip Pencil
  • M.A.C Creme D' Nude Lipstick
  • M.A.C Bare Necessity Dazzleglass
Nails:
  • Essie Protein Base Coat
  • Essie Curtain Call
  • Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat

I did a makeup tutorial a while ago using another Maquillage 3D Eye Creator palette, GR366. Here's the tutorial for it.:






10.17.09


I might be doing some hair tutorials and product review videos soon (I know I've been saying that forever) so check back soon for that!

Please rate, comment and subscribe! Thanks!

Glamour Girl

1 comment:

  1. Great jobbbb...you are sooo good at explaining things! Keep making more vids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails